Find Your Yoga – Yoga Styles for Everyone!
There is a style of yoga for everyone. Additionally, a lot of poses can be modified to suit your individual needs for your practice. Yoga is something that is formed around you and your yoga practice – it is about what you need on a personal level!
Yoga is More than Just Exercise!
Sure, when you get right down to it – yoga is a GREAT way to stay in shape. If you choose, you can look at it as a simple workout or as a way to clear your head and find your peace.
Fun Yoga Info:
Did you know there are 8 limbs of yoga?
- Yama : Universal morality
- Niyama : Personal observances
- Asanas : Body postures
- Pranayama : Breathing exercises, and control of prana
- Pratyahara : Control of the senses
- Dharana : Concentration and cultivating inner perceptual awareness
- Dhyana : Devotion, Meditation on the Divine
- Samadhi : Union with the Divine
These 8 aspects or limbs explain the different goals and potential outcomes of any yoga practice. Which best describes what you are looking for?
Contact An Atlanta Yoga Instructor:
Contact our amazing Atlanta yoga teachers today to start your path to peace and relaxation through yoga!
770.317.3967 | email@example.com | Find us on Facebook